Are you a positive person who wants to be part of a dynamic team promoting positivity locally and globally? How about note taking and keeping a creative team focused and organized? Are you interested on serving on a nonprofit board? If so, we may be looking for you!
As we move into 2012, we are looking for a secretary/organizational manager for Positive Focus, NFP. So if you love what we’re about, want to be part of the team nurturing positivity globally, and you enjoy keeping the team organized and focused, we’d love to hear from you. Email PF@positive-focus.com and let’s talk.
Note: Our Secretary/Organizational Manager isn’t in the meetings simply to take notes, we want you to be fully present in sharing ideas and vision on growing PF.
Secretary/Organizational Manager (Open)
- Attend monthly executive board meetings (phone/Skype/in person)
- Attend quarterly advisory board meetings (in person)
- Adhere to general board member agreements
- Create and send Board agenda to members 1 week prior to meeting
- Monitor individual action items derived from meetings from start to completion
- Draft minutes for the Executive Committee and Advisory Board Meetings and distribute within 1 week of meeting
- Mentor individual committees/event coordinators on best practices for organizational needs and notes
- Collaborate with the Executive Committee on bylaws and legal documents
- Collaborate with the VP of Communications to oversee internal and external communication strategies
- Time commitment 5-40 hours per month