To cultivate and promote a positive outlook that inspires and supports millions of people to live a more fulfilled life.
Our passion and purpose:
To help people see LOVE over fear, abundance over lack, diversity over differences, and peace over conflict by having a positive focus.
Definition of Positivity:
‘The quality of state of being positive’. Our aim is to expand positivity globally through the personal demonstration and positive events that allow you to see love over fear and lead a meaningful and happy life.
Why Positive Focus?
- Because you deserve to see the world as we do – kind and LOVING.
- Because focusing on kindness and love enhances amazing experiences and lessens life’s challenges.
- Because you deserve to live your life to the fullest, so surround yourself with people who inspire and uplift you.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Are infused in everything we think, speak, and do as an organization and as a community. First and foremost, we EMBODY our values.
- Be positive:
- We believe by focusing on the silver lining of life, celebrations are heightened, and sorrows are lessened.
- Be kind and spread kindness:
- We believe by focusing on kind thoughts, words, and actions brings happiness to the kindness giver as much as the receiver. Sharing a smile, a kind word, or a hug can and often is the positive shift in someone’s life.
- Be LOVING and compassionate:
- We believe that when you move through life with LOVE and compassion as your guide, celebrations are further enhanced, and sorrows are lessened.
- Be of service:
- We believe by focusing on serving others from a space of “all is well”, we can heighten celebrations and lessen sorrows. We serve from a place of love, kindness, and compassion.
- Cultivate positive relationships and communities:
- We believe by focusing on the good in yourself and others, goodness expands, and positive relationships and communities are born.
- Inspire and be inspired:
- We believe by focusing on and embodying positivity, our thoughts, words and actions inspire. As we focus on others positive thoughts, words, and actions, we too are inspired.
- Focus on happiness and fun:
- We believe by focusing on our passion and purpose of shining light on the beauty in others and the world, life naturally becomes graceful, gentle, kind and FUN.
- Be passionate and purposeful:
- We believe by focusing on living a passionate and purposeful life, life is filled with deeper love, laughter, happiness, and prosperity.
- Embrace change and growth:
- We believe by focusing on and embracing the fact life is ever evolving, challenges are lessened, victories are heightened, and positive growth occurs.
- To remind you that YOU matter:
- We believe by focusing on nurturing your internal self-worth, that every aspect of your life shines forth which in turn has a positive effect on others and the world.
CODE OF KINDNESS:
- All involved in any type of leadership role with Positive Focus adhere to Positive Focus’s Code of Kindness.
- Our Choices:
- Choosing to be a personal demonstration of how positivity has enhanced our life.
- Choosing kindness over judgment – you’ve made a difference.
- Choosing LOVE over fear – you’ve made a difference.
- Choosing possibilities over challenges – you’ve made a difference.
- Choosing to have a positive focus, your challenges are lessened, and your opportunities are heightened.
- In speaking from our own experience rather than telling people how they ‘have’ to think, see or do things.
- In approaching all that we do from a positive focus (example: rather than fighting a disease, we speak on pro health; rather than fighting poverty, we speak on abundance; rather than fighting war, we speak on peace).
- That what you focus on is what expands
- That life is about choice rather than good/bad, right/wrong and each choice has consequences
- That being positive doesn’t mean everything is perfect but rather we see the gem in the challenges and place our focus there.
- In seeing the world as 1 person 7 billion times and putting a face to them rather than a populace.
- In being respectful even during challenges and disagreements. Positivity doesn’t mean agreeing all the time, but rather approaching differences from a space of love, compassion, kindness and forgiveness.
- We are a fun-loving dynamic group of people who love sharing positivity while letting people know they matter. If that’s you, join the positive movement.